Thursday, March 3, 2016

Welcome to Steve Colyer's new Blog ... Science as a Verb - Let's Science!

Welcome to Steve Colyer's new Blog ... Science as a Verb - Let's Science!

I had a previous blog, Multiplication by Infinity, which you can review if you care to at http://tetrahedral.blogspot.com. It was very general but reflected my interests from 2009-2010. I am on facebook as Steve Colyer here: https://www.facebook.com/steve.colyer.1

This new blog marks the end of my generalizing and snorkeling in Theoretical Mathematical Physics, as I have recently decided to go "all-in", to specialize and therefore scuba dive, in that part of Physics which interests me most ... Dark Energy.

Expect great advances in Dark Energy research in the coming decade! I'll be here to share advances and discuss with you.

I am also interested in Planetary Science, and well, too many other things. :-)

Pictured: My engagement photo with my fiancee and now my wife, Debbie Lee, in 1980. We were 23 and 22.



No comments:

Post a Comment